Customer Success Leader - Sustainability and Operations
Customer Success Leader – Sustainability and Operations
This is a senior level position within our Customer Success team reporting directly to the SVP Customer Success and working closely with our finance and customer engagement teams. The ideal candidate will lead sustainability and operations for all customers, post-launch. Primary responsibilities will be to execute Customer Success strategy, manage retention and forecasting metrics, introduce operational efficiencies and deliver long-term value for our customers.
About STOPit Solutions
We help schools keep their students safe by providing innovative and scalable safety and wellness solutions to school districts nationwide. Our simple, fast, and powerful technologies allow students in distress to seek help 24/7/365. Our mission is clear – as our team ensures that today’s most challenging situations that children face are addressed immediately – even during inconvenient times at night.
- Create frictionless process and structure around the post-launch customer journey.
- Work with our engagement team to create cadence around the Customer Lifecycle, ensuring value and program delivery for all customers, commensurate with size.
- Define and oversee Customer, Product and Operational insights and analytics, especially with renewals forecasting, retention / churn metrics, NPS, and customer health scores.
- Implement an early warning system for customers with deteriorating usage and other signs of poor health.
- Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology: Develop a roadmap for technology change required to drive these operational efficiencies.
- Drive company-wide definition of an ideal customer. Create and track company-wide customer feedback and survey loops.
- Review, create and manage customer materials, including product information, website documentation, knowledge base articles, education and training videos, and video libraries.
Skills and Experience
- Experience supervising or leading a high-growth, customer-facing organization for a SaaS company with direct involvement supporting CS strategy, organizational design, and performance management.
- Strong understanding of all facets of Customer Success: Implementation, Professional Services, Success, Technical Support, and Training
- Strong understanding of recurring revenue business models, most notably Logo Retention and Gross and Net Dollar Retention metrics.
- Passion for data, analytics, and process: dive into data to understand trends and insights.
- Strong communication skills.
Compensation, title, and bonus structure commensurate with skill set and experience.