Qure4u's comprehensive digital health platform offers patients and providers a scalable, EHR-embedded platform that supports the entire patient care journey. Remote check-in, Virtual Waiting Room™, Digital Health Key™, Qure4u DriveUp™, data sharing, Telehealth, pre- and post-procedure prep, remote patient monitoring, secure communication, and care plan features close the gap for patients and providers between office visits. By enabling patients with self-service tools to manage their health from anywhere, Qure4u drives practice efficiency and enhances clinical insight. The company's solutions improve patient engagement, outcomes, and satisfaction. For more information about Qure4u, visit www.qure4u.com.
In a nutshell …
To be successful in this role, you will:
What you will be doing …
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and skills you will bring …
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- X years related work experience
- X years industry/customer experience
- Proficient in X technologies
- Experience working within the healthcare industry a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. G-Suite/Google Workspace a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Highly organized, savvy in prioritizing and time management.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.