Client Success Manager
Hybrid (Morristown, NJ)
PerformLine is a category-leading SaaS company that empowers leads with end-to-end marketing compliance technology, from automated review of documents to discovery and live monitoring across consumer-facing channels including the web, calls, messaging, emails, and social media. PerformLine powers compliance at some of the world’s largest companies by proactively finding and remediating potential regulatory risks while scaling coverage and gaining efficiencies through automation.
Come as you are. We are an equal opportunity workplace celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
PerformLine is looking for a Client Success Manager to join the Enterprise team, servicing Enterprise customers. After you’re fully ramped up, you can expect to manage the ins and outs of a client book of business. Think status calls, to QBRs, renewals and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the voice of the client
- Address program questions and respond to product and feature change requests
- Provide support and training of our PerformLine platform
- Schedule, estimate, and provide status reports
- Manage a full book of business
- Develop a fast rapport with customers to set clear expectations and maintain customer satisfaction and engagement
- Maintain regular interactions with customers via phone, email, and often in person
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) with assigned accounts
- Analyze program performance metrics and make optimization recommendations to ensure compliance management objectives are met
- Review assets across all PerformLine channels to ensure appropriate rule creation, application and scoring
- Proactive outreach to customers to ensure programs are running properly on an ongoing basis
- Identify, work, and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Successfully forecast and manage renewals
WHO YOU ARE
- Client-focused mindset with some sales experience
- Some understanding of SaaS account management strategies
- Hands-on experience with client interaction in a B2B space
- Confident in ability to learn new technologies quickly and completely
- Organized, detail-oriented, and an expert at multitasking
- Energetic, engaging personality
- Self-motivated team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law
PerformLine participates in E-Verify