This role is hybrid out of our Morristown, NJ headquarters.
PerformLine is a category-leading SaaS company that empowers leaders with end-to-end marketing compliance technology, from automated review of documents to discovery and live monitoring across consumer-facing channels including the web, calls, messaging, emails, and social media. PerformLine powers compliance at some of the world’s largest companies by proactively finding and remediating potential regulatory risks while scaling coverage and gaining efficiencies through automation.
PerformLine recently acquired LashBack, the authority and go-to resource for email compliance and intelligence. LashBack is a patent-holder offering proprietary data, expertise and technology to help brands, agencies and advertising networks protect their interests, evaluate partners, and grow their business.
Come as you are. We are an equal opportunity workplace celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
This role will support the delivery of PerformLine’s software as a service platform that monitors marketing data for our clients to stay compliant. Operations processes and practices handle things like data ingestion, tier 2 customer support, troubleshooting, capacity monitoring, reporting, outsourcing, and more. You’ll achieve outcomes with internal and external stakeholders with reliability and efficiency in mind.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Client Support
- Proactively identify potential client issues through monitoring the collection and ingestion of data in the PerformLine platform
- Work with client facing teams to resolve issues
- Interact with / oversee third party vendors to ensure all deliverables are in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Support set up and maintenance for stakeholders
- Recommend procedural or technical optimizations to ensure objectives are met
- Project Management
- Support operations team projects
- Triage ad hoc requests for multiple overlapping projects
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders on project status, context, and deadlines
- Monitor the performance of a task and continuously improve it through all of its cycles in order to automate it
- Track key business processes and performance metrics for Operations
- Internal documentation management using Notion
- Continuous process optimization
- Become the expert
- Learn our platform and the software we use
- Leverage your tech savvy nature and product knowledge to interact knowledgeably with engineers
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- Develop / maintain dashboards
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for problem solving and business improvement recommendations
- Work closely with other team members to unlock valuable insights from the data that will enable business owners to make data driven decisions
WHAT YOU BRING
- Advanced Excel experience (Pivot Tables, v-Lookups, Macros)
- Hands-on SQL experience (queries, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in learning or tinkering with new technologies, software platforms, tools, and other advanced computer skills
- Ability to analyze data to answer complex questions + implement action plans
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- A desire to learn and get to the right questions before jumping on a task
- Exposure to data visualization tools (Tableau / Power BI) is a plus!
WHO YOU ARE
- A true owner: Takes responsibility to lead a project or initiative through completion
- Metric driven with a growth mindset who is constantly trying to improve and doesn’t get too comfortable.
- Passionate about learning new technologies, problem solving, and continuous development.
- Adept at attaining new skills and technologies, always pushing to break new ground
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously yet communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never operates with an adversarial attitude
- Seeks out coaching and takes critical feedback well
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law
PerformLine participates in E-Verify