Senior Operations Associate
This role is hybrid out of our Morristown, NJ headquarters.
PerformLine is a category-leading SaaS company that empowers leaders with end-to-end marketing compliance technology, from automated review of documents to discovery and live monitoring across consumer-facing channels including the web, calls, messaging, emails, and social media. PerformLine powers compliance at some of the world’s largest companies by proactively finding and remediating potential regulatory risks while scaling coverage and gaining efficiencies through automation.
PerformLine recently acquired LashBack, the authority and go-to resource for email compliance and intelligence. LashBack is a patent-holder offering proprietary data, expertise and technology to help brands, agencies and advertising networks protect their interests, evaluate partners, and grow their business.
Come as you are. We are an equal opportunity workplace celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
This role will be the operational owner of PerformLine’s Web monitoring tool. Think data ingestion, tier 2 customer support, troubleshooting, capacity monitoring, reporting, outsourcing, and more. You’ll manage projects with internal and external stakeholders while driving towards deliverables with reliability, efficiency, and automation in mind. The right person for this role will help level up the way we deliver our software and service our clients while building a culture of excellence. You will have a direct impact on our clients and ultimately the revenue / retention by ensuring strong and scalable operational practices and outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
SaaS Delivery and Operations
- Leverage your experience to improve the delivery and support of our product
- Partner with the rest of the ops team to ensure SLAs for clients leveraging the Web Channel are fulfilled
- Proactively identify potential client issues through monitoring the collection and ingestion of data in the PerformLine platform
- Work with client success and product teams to resolve or prevent issues
- Recommend procedural or technical optimizations to ensure objectives are met
- Track key business processes and performance metrics for Operations
Become the expert
- Learn our platform and the software we use to facilitate the ingestion of assets
- Leverage your tech savvy nature and product knowledge to interact knowledgeably with engineers when troubleshooting file or data ingestion issues
- Articulate reporting needs to the Business Intelligence team who can build data visualizations to help you monitor more efficiently
Be an owner
- Take ownership of your growth and learning on topics like mentorship, coaching, influence, and leadership
- Proactively create opportunities to break down or prevent interdepartmental silos
- Be a culture warrior by leveling up yourself and bringing others with you - embracing a culture of excellence
WHAT YOU BRING
- Excitement for cross functional collaboration
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, v-Lookups, Macros)
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in learning or tinkering with new technologies, software platforms, tools, and other advanced computer skills
- Ability to analyze data in order to answer complex questions and put an action plan in place
- An interest in mentoring / team lead responsibilities
- A desire to learn and get to the right questions before jumping on a task
WHO YOU ARE
- A true owner: Takes responsibility to lead a project or initiative through completion
- Metric driven with a growth mindset who is constantly trying to improve and doesn’t get too comfortable.
- Self-starter who loves breaking down problems, building solutions, and working in a changing environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies, problem solving, and continuous development.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law
PerformLine participates in E-Verify