PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers leaders with one platform to mitigate regulatory risk across major sales and marketing channels. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor, act, and report on regulatory compliance and brand reputation risks. The PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving, while providing clients with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments.
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
An Account Executive at PerformLine...
- Takes full ownership of their role and responsibilities.
- Seeks out coaching and mentorship and takes critical feedback well.
- Plays the long game and is willing to put in the time and effort with a positive attitude, even when outcomes aren’t immediate.
- Is results oriented and able to learn, grow and adjust to achieve desired results.
- Is excited about selling to the world’s largest businesses with uncapped commission
- Embraces the challenge of a difficult and long sales cycle wholeheartedly.
- Can work a room like no other - confidently network with preoccupied strangers to identify leads without seeming shallow or disingenuous.
- Become an expert in the sales process, product, industry, and client base.
- Proactively involve yourself in deals currently in the pipe to shadow, ask questions, and gain understanding.
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the sales team on a daily basis.
- Be a key part of a winning team by hitting your weekly and monthly targets every time.
- Familiarize yourself with your account list.
- Focus on pipeline building from scratch through lead generation, outbound activity, and working your named account list.
- Hit or exceed quota.
- Maintain a hunter mentality to continually generate leads through inMail, email,video, research, networking, and conferences.
- Be an expert in the industries that you’re selling into to introduce PerformLine as a solution to their marketing compliance needs.
- Maintain a robust pipeline even as deals are closing to ensure future deal consistency and long term stability.
- Work across departments to not only acquire new business but ensure a smooth transition to client success.
WHAT YOU BRING
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in an enterprise B2B environment.
- Entrepreneurial experience - can you get scrappy, think big, and push through challenges?
- Strong interpersonal and written skills that allow for effective communication both internally and with prospects.
- Organizational skills to manage your time to meet and exceed your KPI’s.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Coachable, curious, and intelligent
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a quota-driven start-up environment
- Track record of earning success through hard work and determination
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Genuine love of interacting with all types of people, all day long
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify