Client Solutions Architect
PerformLine is a category-leading SaaS company that empowers leaders with end-to-end marketing compliance technology, from automated review of documents to discovery and live monitoring across consumer-facing channels including the web, calls, messaging, emails, and social media. PerformLine powers compliance at some of the world’s largest companies by proactively finding and remediating potential regulatory risks while scaling coverage and gaining efficiencies through automation.
PerformLine recently acquired LashBack, the authority and go-to resource for email compliance and intelligence. LashBack is a patent-holder offering proprietary data, expertise and technology to help brands, agencies and advertising networks protect their interests, evaluate partners, and grow their business.
Come as you are. We are an equal opportunity workplace celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
This role will take ownership of Client onboardings. You’ll work to engage, train, and delight our new users while driving them towards measurable wins as they ramp up within the PerformLine platform. Armed with well documented playbooks and cross-functional support, you will ensure our clients, from the scrappiest fintechs to the world’s largest banks, build a rock solid foundation with our platform and company that will last for years to come.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Onboarding project management through tactical, set up, logistics, credentials
- Design the client’s account to best facilitate a solution to their unique needs
- Identify potential upsells and cross-sell opportunities as new information surfaces
- Collaborate with Clients to achieve their initial goals of the new client relationship
- Drive clients towards best practice engagement KPIs
- Partner with product team to spec custom API connections with client contact center platforms
- Ongoing support of the client relationship through customizations and/or optimizations
- Support Client Success team in deploying additional PerformLine products
- Assist Client Success Managers post-expansion to ensure client’s intended value is obtained
WHAT YOU BRING
- SaaS client onboardings, implementations, etc
- Experience managing enterprise clients is a plus!
- Tech savvy enough to jump in and learn new platforms quickly
- Experience writing user story based tickets
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Notion, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills, project planning, workflow setup and management
- Technical proficiency in data visualization and SQL are a plus!
WHO YOU ARE
- A self starter, adept at attaining new skills and technologies, always pushing to break new ground
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously yet communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never operates with an adversarial attitude
- Seeks out coaching and takes critical feedback well
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.