Director of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Come join a growing company and team and help build the demand generation function here at Chatmeter. We have an amazing product, strong alignment with Sales and CS, an incredible list of happy customers. This is an incredible opportunity to truly build a true demand engine for the organization. All the pieces are there for the taking. The company is on a growth trajectory with an empathetic and well-equipped leadership team and a culture of teamwork, ownership, and authenticity. If you like to build and want to make a huge impact, this may be the place for you.
In this role you will report to the SVP of Marketing and own demand generation and marketing operations. You will be responsible for building and executing the strategy for the org as well as executing on initiatives. This requires a metrics-driven approach with strong cross team collaboration across Marketing, Sales and CS. Success in this role will be measured in real business metrics e.g., opportunity creation, pipeline, and revenue.
**We actively support remote work in the United States with a focus on candidates in states we currently operate in:
California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, Florida, Colorado, Michigan, Missouri, Louisiana, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina and Idaho**
- Strategy development and execution for all campaigns across paid, events, webinars, email, etc…
- Marketing Operations from tech stack to configuration, workflows, campaign execution, lead/opp stages, reporting, and attribution
- Responsible to set and reach monthly/quarterly targets for leads, meetings, pipeline, revenue
- Deep analysis and action on a regular basis of what’s working and what’s not across the lead and opportunity lifecycle
- Clarity on sales process with a view on where things drop, where they work, and how to scale
- Partner closely with other GTM leaders to drive the appropriate sales motions for both the direct and channel business.
- 7+ years demand generation leadership experience
- Roll up your sleeves, approach e.g., player/coach
- Demonstrated success in scaling and growing demand generation programs that have resulted in significant business revenue growth
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making capabilities, including attribution modeling and performance tracking across channels, campaigns, and overall demand generation
- Marketing Tech stack expertise e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach etc
- Understanding/expertise of paid media in addition to the traditional email/nurture marketing approaches. The ability run and optimize paid campaign is critical as well.
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.