Customer Support Manager
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Chatmeter is seeking a Customer Support Manager to join our Operations team. Your role at Chatmeter is to promote customer obsession and manage the local listings department. You should have a passion for providing exemplary, customer-focused, and efficient customer service. You will be responsible for the development, training and hiring of new listing specialists in addition to creating and developing processes to improve the listing management strategy Chatmeter provides to its clients. Your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience managing a support team at a SaaS company, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to the team.
What you'll do:
- Plan and execute the hiring, onboarding, coaching and development of team members including delivering team training, managing time off requests and approving timecards
- Implement customer support processes, procedures and standards to enhance customer satisfaction
- Develop a thorough understanding of business and customer needs
- Collaborate with all customer facing teams (Sales, Customer Service, Product) to ensure we deliver exceptional support
- Act as the Salesforce subject-matter expert educating teams on the best practices for leveraging Salesforce to drive deeper support engagement
- Provide knowledge and training on the local SEO industry
- Work closely with managers in other customer facing departments to ensure a cohesive SEO strategy for clients
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and develop ways to execute listing management strategy for top providers
- Analyze and report on KPIs such as SLA achievement and project deliverables
- Continue to create and promote a positive working culture and represent Chatmeter’s core values (Think Big, Grow Together, Embrace Authenticity, Own it)
- Coaching direct reports through one-on-ones to meet their personal and professional goals
- Take ownership of listing management client escalations and follow problems through to resolution
- Lead team meetings and internal and external training sessions
- 1-3 years prior experience directly managing a customer service team, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Excellent conflict resolution and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- GSuite/Microsoft Office working knowledge
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to various stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Knowledge of SEO/local SEO is preferred
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.
Benefits & Perks:
-Hybrid & fully Remote opportunities
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% employee coverage), dental/vision
-401(k) and company match
-Additional resources for Health and Wellness.
-Commuter and Transit pre-tax benefit program
-Flexible vacation time, with no accruals or wait
-11 Company holidays plus:
-Community Service Day
-Birthday Day off
-$100 monthly stipend for cell/internet costs
-Virtual gatherings and team building
-Monthly team activities and Quarterly events
See more open positions at Chatmeter
Something looks off?