Oracle Database Developer
BluLogix's Local office in Jordan is looking to hire an Oracle DB Developer:
Founded in 2013, BluLogix is the only intelligent subscription billing provider that refines a business’s complex billing operations into a single process. Our one-of-a-kind, data-informed approach coalesces a business’s disparate information sources, allowing them to get beyond billing and transform data into revenue to stay competitive in the digital economy through process automation, channel, and globalization.
- Conduct code reviews and participate in technical design.
- Analyze complex business problems, track down required information, document requirements, and develop technical solutions.
- Establish and enforce quality, security, and compliance requirements.
- Support business customers by providing insight into data warehouse structures Education and Knowledge.
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems.
- Develop business applications using Oracle, PL/SQL, and SQL.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing items.
- Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience with software development.
- 2+ Oracle Database release 12.2 and higher.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related.
- ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution.
- ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Able to work independently or/with minor supervision.
- Able to collaborate with local/remote & offshore team members.
- Proactively seek/provide respective feedback on workload, timelines & deliverables, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Knowledge of SVN and GIT source control.